smee

Late wings wanted - both sides but especially drivers... also windscreen...

Thanks to a neighbour I now need a new drivers wing for my 95 VR6. As the n/s wing is pretty ropey anyway, I'm also after one, but it's the o/s that's the priority. Ideally be free of filler, repairs or rust (as far as possible). As this is going to necessitate a trip to the bodyshop the colour isn't important.

I'm in Chester, so the closer to the North-west, the easier it'll be for collection...

Edited by smee

I have a pair of wings and possibly the windscreen but in derbyshire. I will pm you pics.

I have the wings but unfortunately I am in Reading, Berkshire :(

Any pics? Price? If its all good, would you be up for meeting at your nearest M4 junction one evening?

Hi there,

I can get you some pictures later, though it's not the easiest thing to do in the dark. However, they are straight and without rust. PM me your e-mail address and I will send them over. Regarding price, I would be looking for £65 at junction 11 of the M4 if that helps?

Thanks.

I thought I had pm'd you but I was let down by my buyer and still have both wings if you are interested? If you send me your email I will send you some better pics of the wings.