Shannon

Update to "Mystery Timing Problem Please Help"

To those that were following my last post's here's the latest.....

First, Yan may I eat Crow and be served near beer. I received some bad info about the flywheel so I took pictures and have proof. You were right about it going on one way only. There are 6 bolts on the flywheel but are not symmetrical. The flywheel was off because the bolts were sheered off! The $8.00 crank timing sprocket bolt is going to, in the end, cost me around $3000.00 (I'm there, replace).

The 1990 original sales brochure was ironic so I had throw it in.

Pictures of the piston crowns, crank, the bolts, valves, etc. Also put in the Battery conversion I did, and my regular transportation. I think I have figured out the mystery to a conversion on the Alt from 90 amp to 150 amp and still be able to have an adjustable voltage regulator like I have on the stock alt. When I get the few nuts and bolts back on the rado, I will take pics and put it together. I'm still trying to get a wiper blade from Lancia for a Y10, anyone know the actual part number?[ATTACH=CONFIG]50915[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50916[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50917[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50931[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50919[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50928[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50927[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50930[/ATTACH]