thegrouch

16v Exhaust

Am after either a middle box or full system, (or whatever you've got as long as it includes the middle box) for a 91 1.8 16v. Must be genuine and in reasonable condition

Cheers

Wrexham N Wales but don't mind travelling 4 the right 1 - actually bought my storm from peterborough, when will it be available and how much u after?

let me try and check it this weekend, will try and get pics too. iirc the back box is not OEM but the rest should be. price wise no idea. £70?

Hi the 1.8 16v i'm breaking has a good system on it if you get stuck

thanks rod

Go for it Dave it's only really the middle box I'm after

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Cheers quicky let me know, might also be interested in ur vr rear beam if u still have??

I have a brand new middle box available, also have the front box and the downpipe and cat. All brand new never been fitted.

Edited by itsmeagain

Send me your email address and I will send you a picture of the exhaust , so where are talking about the correct piece. I will reply this afternoon as soon as I go to my garage

Spent today taking the system off to be able to have a proper look and all the system and all seems in very good condition. Gave it all a prod with a screw driver and couldnt see any holes etc.

The back box is a powerflow SS jobbie, but I think you only wanted the larger silencer section?

I've attached pictures for reference.

DSCF54091.jpg

DSCF54101.jpg

DSCF54111.jpg

DSCF54121.jpg

here it is prior to removal

DSCF5323-1.jpg

Thanks man appreciate u taking the time to check it out, its only really the large middle silencer I'm after although it's not actually for me so will ask my mate if he's interested in the full system if it's all for sale? Let me no a price for the full system and one just for the mid section, and also the vr rear beam for me.

Cheers

really not sure on price but due to the parts being in fairly good condition I reckon the whole lot for £50. £20 for the bit your talking about. Are you still wanting the vr rear beam?

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

forgot to say that its plus postage but would prefer collection

I've just sent my mate the pix of the exhaust and it looks like the 1.8 and 2.0L have different mounting points as he bought a cheap stainless 2.0L exhaust off eBay and we just couldn't get the hangers to work hence why we were looking for a genuine 1but looks like its gonna have to be off a 1.8 so really sorry if you've had a load of hassle to get the pix!