MrBoydjangles

Long time forum lurker!!! Trying to sell but can't upload!!!!!

Hello,

I've been a lurker for a long time on this forum. I actully bought a vr6 from NeilVR6 via this forum (which i'm now trying to sell). I understand you have to have at least 5 post to be able to post a classifieds add. I now have the heady number of 6 posts but it still won't let me post one though!!! Kepps on saying the connection was reset? Can anyone help?

Hiya,

Give it another try, gets asked occasionally. It's automated but never seems to happen immediately for some reason.

Hiya,

Give it another try, gets asked occasionally. It's automated but never seems to happen immediately for some reason.

The adds up now! A quick question, when I try to load pics up for my add it doesn't work... I've seen a few other adds like that too, anything we may be doing wrong? I've just used photobucket for the time being but there's no main display pic if that makes sense?

Nice VR btw mate, should my merc go soon I'll be in touch.

Abdul

I'll have to have a play matey. Strange as it sounds, I never use the classifieds! So everyone else is far better than I am! :)

I do know that moving server recently has caused existing pics at e time to be lost but new ones should work ok.

Then again we are revamping the classifieds so short term you may have to do without I'm afraid.