MaverickG60

Complete carpet

I'm after a good condition *BLACK* complete carpet. The one from my G60 (1992) smelt damp and was looking a bit tatty. If you have or can retain the fixing that would be very helpful but if not no major dramas.

Many thanks.

I have one in black with a little bit of wear on the drivers footwell. I can post it.

I have one in black with a little bit of wear on the drivers footwell. I can post it.

Honestly, how bad is the wear? Is it on the rubber section directly underneath the pedals?

How much including delivery?

Cheers.

Yes, the wear is on the rubber bit under the pedal. It was item 250978896277 on eBay. £40 delivered? As delivery will be £10 plus. If you want more detailed pics ten please pm me your email and I will send them to you on Saturday.

Yes, the wear is on the rubber bit under the pedal. It was item 250978896277 on eBay. £40 delivered? As delivery will be £10 plus. If you want more detailed pics ten please pm me your email and I will send them to you on Saturday.

Just scoped the item via the item ref above, seems ok from the pic, hopefully the drivers side is an easy fix, can't see why it wouldn't be like? If you get chance to take a few more pics over the weekend then I would appreciate it if you could forward them on.

Cheers.

Sorry, I have been so busy at work, I will send you a better pic of the area shortly.