Imgolfman

What colour to paint my bay panel van??

Hi all. I've got my '74 bay window panel ban in the body shop atm and its really for paint. I really want to paint it a nice bright orange (a Vw orange), with white roof, wheels and bumper. But is it worth more keeping it the original colour (pale green/grey colour)?? Don't no what's best??? Advise please :-)

I saw an Orange & white one this year & it looked lovely. All depends if origns mean anything to you or if you would rather have it personalised??

[ATTACH]52145[/ATTACH] The van. I'm thinking original colour now. Worth more. That is the original colour in the photo.

I always think original looks best, and the colour you have would be nice. Even if you don't stick with the actual original colour, I would recommend keeping it to a proper VW colour for the year.

When I see things like Corrado's in Lime Green, I just wince! Same for vans, the wrong colour spoils it a bit for me.

I always think original looks best, and the colour you have would be nice. Even if you don't stick with the actual original colour, I would recommend keeping it to a proper VW colour for the year.

When I see things like Corrado's in Lime Green, I just wince! Same for vans, the wrong colour spoils it a bit for me.

I've decided to keep it original. Saw a purple bay today and thought wot a pecker :-)

---------- Post added at 7:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:54 PM ----------

It's close but abit lighter. Pastel green is a pretty cool colour tho.