Sam.l

RSR Outlet and bits'n'bobs!

Hey all,

I'm in need of a few bits that have been annoying me for a while so hoping anyone has any of this lying around and not needing any more!

- passenger side rear boot hinge plastic cover, black.

- A BBM RSR outlet??

- Not sure if this is available but save from buying an entirely new headlight does anyone have the foam/rubber bung that sits around the headlight adjustment knob on the back of the drivers side headlight???

- any US spec bits that may be of interest?

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

Thanks for the reply mate, will try and get a pic of the part I'm on about as soon as I can. It's just the surrounding rubber bung that holds the white adjustment knob in place, gaffa tape is holding it at the mo :-) But always a nightmare come mot time. Let me know if you have any idea but I'll try and get a pic asap.

Thanks again.

Great thanks mate, ill try and get a pic tomorrow for you to look at. Theres not much else around there that matches that description so should be too hard to work out what i mean! Thanks alot :-)

Apologies in getting a picture, technology malfunction! Will keep trying and also hoping anyone can help! Also, looking for a perfect or v.good condition sunroof seal??? Tired of a wet lap now :)

Apologies in getting a picture, technology malfunction! Will keep trying and also hoping anyone can help! Also, looking for a perfect or v.good condition sunroof seal??? Tired of a wet lap now :)

got sunroof seal mate 25 posted

I'm hoping this has worked to give anyone an idea of exactly it is that I'm looking for on the headlight! It is a white foam/rubber bung that fits in around the adjuster knob stem that goes into the headlight. That's about as best as I can describe it! Please get in touch if you have this part. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply also for the sunroof seal C5OEM, do you have any pic's? Sounds good :)