Sign in to follow this  
Corrado Ben

Red VR6 for £3500 in Stowmarket

VR6 | Red | Stowmarket

Price: £3500

Description:

Can't quite believe i'm doing this but needs must.

For sale VW corrado vr6, in red. 113500(ish) miles will not go up. FSH mostly vw, tested, no tax but will arrange 6months for buyer depended on sale price. Professionally lowered on weitec coilovers,

neuspeed p-flo induction kit, full jetex stainless exhuast, miltek de-cat, goodridge brake lines in candy apple red, ABS sensors recently replaced, 17" MAM MT1 wheels and new falken tyres, jvc stereo

with bluetooth hands free, ipod compatible. 2 small areas of paint don't match the rest of the car on the arches, this happened when the arches were rolled and the paint cracked a small amount. Its

not very noticeable and won't cost much to fix. I might even have this sorted before the car is sold, again depending on the final sale price.

It really is a beautiful car, pulls like a train and sounds and drives amazingly, reason for sale is I just don't use it, I've done less than 1000miles in it since I bought it last year and I can't afford to have a

toy right now. I will sell the car with original wheels with almost new tyres for £3200.

No stupid offers, tyre kickers, overseas buyers. Its priced to go and as I've already mentioned a very reluctant sale.

Call 07930144796

Thanks

Greg