quicky1980

Late Spec Black Cloth

Late Spec Interior. Youll get the front and rear cards, front and rear seats including the rear armrest. All in good conditions, some areas of the the rear cards slightly damaged but once installed cant be seen. Seats have no cigarette burns, nor any wear holes but the drivers side could do with a new boulster.Was keeping them as spares for when I refurb' the leather seats but I need the space now.£200 £170

click image to enlarge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53009[/ATTACH]

Edited by quicky1980

sorry guys, didnt see your replies. I'll get some pics taken tomorrow but the drivers seat is fine just needs a new foam insert. pattern is hard to explain, kinda chequered

The pictures dont do these justice. No marks etc only selling due to replacing them with recaros

Just note that the pictures make the seats look ripped, marked etc , they are it how the pictures came out due to the dust from where these are stored.

DSCF5725.jpg

DSCF5726.jpg

DSCF5727.jpg

Edited by quicky1980

sam i would have these just the cost of delivery would make them a bit to much and all the hasstle of sorting it mate

shaun

Would you split the fronts seats? Only after those, not interested in the rears or cards...

Cheers,

Giles

Id rather not as it would make it difficult for me to move on the other bits, plus it would be a shame to sell a matching set of seats and door cards which is becoming quite hard to come by these days.