m4ttj4mes

front bumper + drivers side (o/s) front wing - any colour!

hey all!

after my dads careful manouvering of his arctic lorry which for some reason he decided to bring home for his lunch break, im now in need of a drivers side (early? if they're any different) wing - really would love as little rust/crease dents as poss. please, will go for any colour however and pick up would be ace if your near me (LU7 area) otherwise let me know if your willing to courier, prices etc...

also, not as important but could do with a front bumper i think, mine was very tatty so this has just finished it off haha... :bonk:

all inputs considered - pics would be ace,

thanks guys, matt

I've got a front bumper but its off a late car, Needs painting, Willing to package for a courier. £25 to get it out the way?

hi Macdaddy (its not everyday someone gets called that by me!) can i ask whereabouts your located as im 99% sure that £25 doesn't include postage! also what would be the difference in fitting this one instead of my early one? are the lights (indicators/fogs etc) different at all? obviouslythis would result in more work so might not be worth it, thanks for the help

hi veedub-dave, are we talking manily surface rust or rotten through in places? any chance of a pic or two of both items? would be ace if you could give me a rough price what your after for both and your postcode i can work out my fuel etc... thanks again :thumbleft:

Hi i have a really good early front bumper,with the lower grille,i'm based in gloucester.i'll do the bumper for 25. plus postage if you dont want to collect.

I think postage would be around the 20 pound mark

let me know rod

I'm in Preston Lancashire, Not sure on the other questions and may stand corrected but i think the fogs will all swap over on to the later bumper.

The late bumpers are slighly wider than the early, so you probably will have fitting issues. You'd have to replace both front wings for late front wings.

i wouldnt mind a pair of wings tbh if anyone has a decent pair lying around? especially if they're later ones so i could snatch up one of these late bumpers... hold tight guys :clap: