Twiss

2l 8v Fuel management?

Hi All

Quick question -- I've keep finding mk3 Golf's or corrado's with the 2l 8v engines in them so I was wondering would the engine management fit in my Corrado which has CIS fuel management (CE2 fusebox if my memory serves me right)?

I only want this to clean up the engine bay. ---- my god am i getting old...? I mean I want MORE POWER YES HUGE AMOUNTS OF POWER enough to move the moon with my Corrado!!!!! ----

I have searched for ADY or 2l 8v or 8v engine but nothing that says if anyone has tried this on the corrado.

Thanks Vaughn

no, not really, although it's in theory possible (G60 16v uses digifant on a 16v head and inlet) the gains will be minimal and mapping a problem. You'd be better off either transplanting an entire ABF mk3 16v engine and EFI or going standalone with electronic injectors and custom fuel rail on the 9A 16v.

Thanks David

so looks like I've got to bet back on the trail of a abf loom then. digfant1 getting harder to come a across in decent condition. Are you still running CIS on your 16v ?

Yep, basic k-jet with fuel control pressure tweaked on the warm up regulator, if set up right they go really well, crude by any standards but pretty effective and copes well with engine modifications, I love the way my old 16v revs and handles, still puts a smile on my face after 16 years driving it!