VR6Pete

O2a obx lsd

Just about to rebuild a spare gearbox with a 3.68 Final Drive upgrade...

got the new diff bolts as an upgrade, but was toying with an LSD too.... not cheap, but have had an LSD box before and it was amazing..

I've come across this.... its an OBX LSD, seems cheap from the US - has anyone actually fitted one of these or have any real expereince of one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OBX-LSD-VW-O2A-Transmission-VR6-Corrado-GTi-Volkswagen-/180848502650?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1b69277a

Cheers

Pete

Was reading some bad opinions on other forum about them. Somebody even said they need machining before fitting. How truthful is that, no idea but I've already got my lesson not buying cheap stuff like cheap turbo means crap turbo, probably same think with OBX.

I'd keep away,I was going to buy one but dug a little deeper and found that some failed very early as with everything cheaper,its cheaper because its built c...heaper. I've learned over many years of Modding,cheaper product=higher risk of failure