dumptyboy

Black late dash, door cards, interior, etc........

Hi guys and gals. ive just bought my second corrado and would like to change the interior to the black that I used to have in my old corrado, this one is currently grey. If anyone has the following then please let me know:

Late black door cards,

Late black seats with that puple/blue flick,

late black dash and glove box,

late black carpets,

and black centre console.

I also need the following,

Passenger side door handle(in working condition)

and Pair of front fog lights.

If you have any of these for sale then please name your price including postage and I will paypal/bank transfer the money immediatly.

Many thanks in advance. Rob.

Hi Rob,

Have dash/glovebox/doorcards/boot carpet (3 pcs)/black centre console. Would prefer collection as these will be massive to post! Would be looking for £100 for the lot.

Pm'd you regarding the following:

late black carpets,

and black centre console.

Can probably help with the following also:

late black dash and glove box but could do with your old grey stuff if poss..?

and also A/B/C pillar trims as you'll no doubt wanna swap these also.

Let me know, pretty much got all you need.

Regards, Stu

PM sent Stu. :)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:58 PM ----------

Hi Rob,

Have dash/glovebox/doorcards/boot carpet (3 pcs)/black centre console. Would prefer collection as these will be massive to post! Would be looking for £100 for the lot.

Whats your postcode please, and what is the condition of all the items. Thanks Cazza. Rob

Cazza and Stuey, Sorry I took so long to get back to you guys. The car arrived just now( Friday 10pm). Im still looking to change the full interior to the black blue/purple fleck that i mentioned previously. I can arrange a courier to collect if you like. Im basically looking at changing the whole interior, so parts needed:

Seats(front and rear)

Door cards

Floor carpet and boot carpet

All A,B and C pillars

Rear parcel shelf

And then complete dash and centre console, and anything else you can think of?

Could you please tell me what items you have and include the price. I can pay through paypal straight away. If you have the complete interior from a car that you might be breaking etc then I would be happy to collect.

Pictures of what you have to offer would be great also.

Many thanks in advance.Rob

Have dash + undertrays/glovebox/doorcards/boot carpet (3 pcs)/black centre tunnel, A, B, C + joining trim, parcel shelf supports inc speakers. Would need collecting.

Right I will Pm you back shortly mate. Ive pulled the interior out of the car today and I am also after the following items:

Front ash tray (missing?)

interior door handle surround for drivers side.

one of those little blanks that covers the screws that are securing the surround for the clocks, its the one on the right.( does that make sence?)

2 x dash speaker grills (need to be tidy condition)

the handle that goes on the side of the front seat to tilt it forward to get in the back, aswell as the turn nob that goes the other side(in black)

and I will be adding a couple of other bits to the wanted list before the end of tonight!!

If you have any of these let me know. These are small items to post and im sure someone out there will be able to help me.