dumptyboy

Grey parcel shelf, front ash tray and other bits. WANTED.

Im looking for the following which I did add onto another Wanted thread that I started, but the parts wanted were not in the title and im wondering if that may narrow my hope of finding these additional items!

So here goes:

All parts are need for a late spec Corrado:

Front ash tray

Grey parcel shelf

Windscreen seal complete

door handle trim for drivers side

one of the little plastic screw covers that go on the surround for the clocks(the one on the right)

front indicator (driver side)

and finally a few badges- corrado script badge in silver and front grill 16v badge in red.

If any one can help me with these parts then let me know. I can paypal you immediatly. I would need these items posted also, so please include postage in you price.

Many thanks in advance. Rob.:)

Ummmm..... Im not too sure. Basically my ash tray is missing from the dash, the dash is complete, so what is the housing? Do you have any pictures that you could post? Either way, what price are you looking for with and without the housing? If its cheap enough then i'll take the housing also.

Cheers mate. Rob.

Thanks for the offer emu, thats a very good price but unfortunatly im hoping to find one in very good condition with the boot straps also.

Kirade, does yours have the strap, and would you take £30?

Anyone else got one kicking around? Im still needing a front drivers side front indicator, have £25 if anyone has one of these also? I will paypal immediatly.

Thanks. Rob. :)

Heres my ash tray without housing

5eaeeccd-d6b0-4e8a.jpg

Got it from the bay... I just needed the housing. It has a carbon sticker on it :confused:

Hi Floppy, yeah i just looked and I need the housing also, d'oh! I'll have to look elsewhere for one. But do you recon the carbon sticker on the ashtray will come off, and will it be clean underneath(scratches,etc)? What would you like for it? And your paypal details please?

Thanks. Rob.

I just took the sticker out now.. Looks really good with no scratches. Its better you look for it then... I didnt find just the housing, only complete with the ashtray. If you do need this I think £9 posted??? But look for it first or you will end up with two ashtrays

Yeah i'll take it. Gimme your paypal info please buddy and i'll PM you my address after. Let me know if you have any other bits I might be interested in. Thanks mate.

Ashtray posted yesterday

Ashtray recieved. Very pleased mate. You wouldnt believe how happy I am to have the ashtray :). Very good price too. Thanks buddy.