Sign in to follow this  
flusted

Zorst hanger differences

Wot differences are there to the zorst hangers on the corrado as ive been told the later ones are different.

I have a 90 16v and am looking for a secondhand stainless system and need to know wot will fit

Cheers in advance

One uses a hook to hang the exhaust components, one uses a straight bar. As far as I know, that's the only difference on the G60s, but your exhaust system will be slightly different anyway 'cos you haven't got a cat in there...

IIRC you can fit a cat bypass pipe (as daft as it sounds!) then a G60 system with the same style hangers as your car will fit straight on. 8)

dunno... I'm pretty sure that my late '92 G60 has the bar style hangers, but I've not looked at that end of the car in a long while 'cos I've been rebuilding all the stuff at the front of the car! ;)

i just fitted a jetex system to mine (full stainless) its the only system i could find to fit a 1991 1.8 16v it sounds very nice too...

i had a mongoose exhaust fitted 4 years or so ago, as it was the only one that really fitted, at the time, and that was a slightly reworked Golf one. :) Had it done at Elite in Rainham.

If you have an exhaust with bar hangers on it, does that then mean if the car has bar hangers also it will fit? What's the alternative to bar hangers, the sort of hook type?

Are the hangers a bolt on job then? Didn't think they made VR6's as early as 1990, thought they were all 92' onwards so had the later hangers. :?: