dochy

has anyone got one of these fitted?

ive got one they look great u just have to spray oil into the charger once every 500 miles due to removing the return feed other wise the charger will run dry sound good to :)

The quality's rubbish de snorkel your original airbox and fit a K&N. The SWG kit wont give you any performance gains

i did wonder about the boost return pipe!!also oil breather.where do they go?think i will stick to g60 cs's advice!!i would forget the oil and blow the charger for sure!!

The quality's rubbish de snorkel your original airbox and fit a K&N. The SWG kit wont give you any performance gains

definately the best mod i think...the original airbox de snorkeled sounds the best imo....

the intake of the standard airbox!!funny oval shaped thing!!whip it out and it lets more air into the airbox!!oh and fire in a k&n filter!!

Sorry guys but stick with an original air filter, de-snorkel the box and feel free to open it up a bit round where the carbon cannister would have been. There should be something on this in the 'definitive air filter' thread, but I did a back to back on a rolling road between a standard air filter and a K&N on my G60 - standard was better.

and feel free to open it up a bit round where the carbon cannister would have been

Mine has a carbon cannister below the airbox, do people remove it?

Yep, common thing to remove on a G60. There are a few threads on here covering off how to do it (what to remove and what to block off).

Is there a reason to remove it? All it does is recycle fumes from the tank into the intake. Is there a gain from removing it?

It removes a load of vacuum/boost conections which are prone to leaks, especailly when 20+ years old in some cases. It also opens up a nice big hole to the underside of the car to get cod air in towards the intake where it is needed most.