G60  CS

Steering column cowl

Hi as above am after an upper and lower steering column cowl for an early type interior in black with an adjustable steering column. looking for something in very good condition with no damage

cheers

Hi Gareth is that the top and bottom part in black ? Good condition, no damage (esp screw fixing in middle bottom part) ? If so how much posted to Devon

cheers

Hi, sorry for the delay, pulled it out of the garage this weekend, I'm thinking the central screw fixing on the lower part is damaged as there wasn't one on there when I removed it.... I'll post some pics up later today..

i've got about 3, but think they are all for a late car, certainly look the same as whats in my 1995 corrado

had a look at my mate's rado column last night and the centre mount of my cowl is definitely damaged.. sorry.

Ok bud ideal, im just being a bit picky, I actually have one on my car but the centre fixing underneath is broken lol

I did get more pics of the cowls for you but laptop has got a virus and not sure how to link them on my phone. Takes long enough to type

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2