Louie Lungbubble

Milltek exhaust off my valver

Hello all. Been a while since I've been on here. Hope you're all good.

Taken the Milltek off my C and stuck on fleabay today, as I sadly need to wave byebye to the car.

It's off a 1.8 KR, but (as I waffle on about in the ad) googling the part numbers seem to point to it being for a 2.0 or even the G60 (bit confusing really). Anyone familliar enough with these systems to clear it up for me? I'll tailor the ad once I know for sure.

Cheers for any input.

Ian

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180863563246

Fullsystem.jpg

...need a new exhaust for my 1.8 but £190 is too expensive for me - good luck with the sale, but if it doesn't go sling me a pm. dave

as chubbybrown said, i think the only difference is the design of hangars and their location (hook type early, bar type late)

Shame to hear you're selling mate - you've been on here from the start!

Still looking for a VR?

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Still looking for a VR?

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Still looking for a VR?

Not now mate.. Hard enough running a boggo car these days. (should update my sig).

Gutted I'm gonna have to part company with it. Even though it's been stood for ages I'm soon not even technically gonna be a Corrado owner. Boo.

Still besotted with the things though. Miss the mutual wave when you pass another, and in the unlikely event I ever find myself with a spare few grand in my back bin I'll be back into one like a shot. ;-)