Sam.l

L041 black body panels and late headlights

Hey all,

I'm in need of an early bonnet and more importantly a late drivers side front wing in L041 black preferably! And also a good condition pair of late headlights. Anyone out there has such items? :-)

Thanks a lot,

Sam.

Hi i have an early bonnet in sherry (sorry its not black) but its yours for 20 pounds collected

let me know thanks rod

Thanks for the offer mate, however im a bit far from you to be able to collect. Will keep searching but will get in contact if I have no luck! Thanks again.

Anyone have any of these items?? Need 'em asap to get my C back on the road! Thanks in advance.

Thanks again rodmax, still trying to hold out as I just don't have the spare time at the mo to get to where you are! I havnt forgotten though, will be in touch should I have no luck. Seems to be that way at the moment. :-( not even any headlights???

I've got a drivers side front wing in either Aqua Blue or Flash Red, depending on your preferences.

Could post but it'd have to be via courier.

I also have a pair of very good condition late headlamps but I'd be looking at good money for those tbh.

How does £125 posted for the lot sound?

Have managed to sort some headlights now, is/are the wings late and how much are you looking for one posted? thanks. Another bump aswell!