Dude VR6

Rear anti roll bar straps wanted and heat shields

I'm after the straps that hold the rear anti roll bar to the rear axle, or a part number. Just had the car in the air sorting out yet another little problem, and noticed that I only have one strap holding the anti roll bar to the axle. And also, if anyone has the transmission tunnel heat shields that they need off loading, i could do with some new ones.

Or any part number so I can try and order them from the stealers

Edited by Dude VR6

Cheers I`ll have a look into these a bit more. I have also email Eibach and asked them what they use, and if they sell them. Fingers crossed

I was in the dealer last week and it seems that most of the heat shields are either obsolete or absurd prices. i'm going to look at re foiling mine. The only thing that really lets them down is the corrosion that has affected where they mount to the body. The parts held on with the round clips.

Keep us posted with how you get on.

Hi i have the heat sheilds from the tunnel,they are in good condition,the foils are in good condition,just

a little tatty where they fix to the body, but are fine once they are secured by the large clips.

Collection would easier as the wouldnt be that easy to post (and stay in the correct shape)

i'll take

20 pounds for the pair.let me know

Thanks rod

rodmax I`ll let you know, after the dealers get back to me. They are a little bit on the pricey side

Front £ 106 + VAT

Rear £ 82 + VAT

rodmax I`ll let you know, after the dealers get back to me. They are a little bit on the pricey side

Front £ 106 + VAT

Rear £ 82 + VAT

Right, The dealers got back to me today, both the front and back heat shields are now absolete. BUGGER, oh well !!!

So rodmax, yes please, I`ll have them off you, let me know were you live and I`ll come and collect them. As for the anti roll bar issue, i have managed to order a new kit from Venom Motorsport, ahould be here in the next few days :dance: