Dodger

I may need an engine...

After lots of tests and replacement parts I think I need an engine. Every time I drive the car it dies after a few miles. If I clean the carbon off the plugs it runs fine till they carbon up again. It smokes constantly. If I pull off the CDR valve when it is running, it smokes like a train. Way too much crank case pressure! Any ideas?

Dodger

Sounds like ur engine is overfuelling massively,is the the plugs covered in dry carbon or do they have a wet,oily covering?CDR valves are on diesel engines,u mean a pcv valve.if the pcv is blocked it could force oil past the valve stem seals but as you have a g60 I'd have a look at the charger hoses for oil to see if the oil seals have gone on the charger.if the pcv is blocked unplug it and take it for a drive. Also check the 1m ecu hose at the back of the TB. I forgot to plug this hose back in once after changing my ecu chip and I had flames shooting out my exhaust and ran like a bag of spanners.worth a two second look first