Dodger

low vacuum, high crankcase pressure...

Well I am pretty sure this means rebuild or new engine. At idle (very rough and surging) I have 7 in/hg and blue smoke out the tail. If I remove the pcv from the valve cover it smoke like an old coal train. The mechanical timing is spot on as well as ignition timing. The compression is coming in around 128 avg. Any ideas?

128 psi (8.8 bar) is well within limits... as you stated this is the average as long as none of the cylinders are below 6 bar you will be fine.

As for having 7hg at idle this would be about right as you are running with your charger removed at the moment.

Rough/surging idle could be your idle stability valve needs cleaning (a few flushes with carb cleaner will do the job)

As for the smoke... the only think i can think of is head gasket or maybe an exhaust valve is stuck open

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61101[/ATTACH]Thanks, my plan is to pull the head today, and give it all a good looksie. I am figuring maybe the number 4 (my lowest compression) is leaking into the oil return channels (causing the high crankcase pressure). I used a bore scope to inspect the cylinder walls and valves, they look good. I will let you know what I find.

Edited by Dodger