yacobwood

PC Gamers - Diablo 3

That looks good. I might have to treat myself. I used to be massively into my games and played Quake 2 and Quake 3 obsessively for many a year. Nowadays I just don't have the time to game so my machine is probably so old it's not capable of running modern stuff.

Diablo and diablo II were my best games. Diablo II was the last game I had play so might try Diablo III now :)

i remeber me and my mate playing diablio on the playstation! was great :)

Oh yes... Diablo 3, I cannot wait. Not so long time ago there was an open beta weekend where anyone could play Diablo 3.

To be honest Diablo I and II, Quake (mostly QuakeWorld) shaped me as a gamer... and maybe Dune and Heroes of Might and Magic :D

So yes, I am going to get this 100%...

^^ appropriate name lol. I don't suppose you were on wireplay or barrysworld in the early days?

I was at a fete on Saturday and bought Diablo 2. Must get it loaded and see if my quid was worth it. Sounds like it might well be.

I was at a fete on Saturday and bought Diablo 2. Must get it loaded and see if my quid was worth it. Sounds like it might well be.

If i were you i would also buy the expansion pack (Diablo II: Lord of Destruction). Well worth it. Two more characters (Assassin and Druid) and an extra level (which is way better than the previous 4). And if you ever wanted to online play, you cannot transfer your non online character so i would play online but in private rooms so when your ready you can go kick other peoples asses :) (only downfall with that is if you leave the game, the map refreshes).

I played a heck of a lot of Diablo II - so can't wait for this :)

What sort of pc would you need to run this game?

I want to get it! but dont have a pc, and my laptop is crap!

Hope this makes sense to some people and it may as well be written in kling on to me. My laptop is utter crap so im hoping it will play it =/

Minimum System Requirements

WINDOWS

Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c

Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+

NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better

1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)

12 GB available HD space

DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)

Broadband** Internet connection

1024x768 minimum resolution

MAC

Mac® OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newer

Intel® Core 2 Duo

NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better

2 GB RAM

12 GB available HD space

DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)

Broadband** Internet connection

1024x768 minimum resolution

Recommended System Requirements

WINDOWS

Windows® Vista/7 (latest service packs)

Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz

2 GB RAM

NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better

MAC

Mac® OS X 10.7.x or newer

Intel® Core 2 Duo

2 GB RAM

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 4670 or better

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Wullie viewpost-right.png

If i were you i would also buy the expansion pack (Diablo II: Lord of Destruction). Well worth it. Two more characters (Assassin and Druid) and an extra level (which is way better than the previous 4). And if you ever wanted to online play, you cannot transfer your non online character so i would play online but in private rooms so when your ready you can go kick other peoples asses :) (only downfall with that is if you leave the game, the map refreshes).

That gets too complicated for me, all this on line stuff. Sat at the PC for ages last night wandering about killing things. Didn't get to bed till about 3 am:bonk:. Just keep it at the version I've got just now then see what happens. I also bought The Bard's tale which I might try later. According to the blurb on the back the hero is driven by carnal rather than noble pursuits and is interested in coin and cleavage. :scratch: Sounds interesting.