vwnutter

Wanted- New sunroof in Aqua Blue

as title guys looking for a replacement sunroof pref in aqua blue or will look at the moonroof option too.

please let me know what you have. willing to travel a little to collect?

thanks

I have a pretty reasonable condition Aqua Blue sunroof. Do you mean the entire mechanism or just the sunroof panel itself?

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom, thanks for the reply. im looking for the panel itself but if you have mech aswell then would be keen. any chance you could send me some pics? [email protected]

was it working well when you had it? basically mine tilts but doesnt slide and when closing it seems to dip on the left hand side quite abit so its not sitting flush.

thanks

Yeah I'll try to get a couple of pictures this afternoon for you. It's currently still in the car but I'm hoping to convert it to a moonroof (which I already have) so this has come at a good time really. Nothing wrong with the mechanism or the panel, I just like having a glass roof above my head :)

So yeah, it works fine. Bizarrely every Corrado I've owned has had a fully working sunroof lol.

fair enough, yea I was looking at the moonroof too as they do look nice.

cheers let me know price also. will you be able to send it? Derbyshire is quite a travel lol

willing to travel a little though if it helps

Wouldn't be wanting a lot for it - £25 for the lot would do me. I know they're worth more than that but it'd be nice to have it out of the way to be totally honest.

To be honest I'm sure there are ways of transporting it via courier safely but its a big old thing so it'd be easier for me if you were to collect it. I could arrange to meet you somewhere but it'd have to be worth my while in terms of fuel costs and time etc.

I'll get some pics anyway :)

cheers mate, the price is very reasonable im just trying to work out if its worth while making the trip lol. its a fair old drive as I bought the car from Sheffield so I know Fuel cost was a fair bit travelling back. this time it would be to and from so would end up costing me around £130 for the sunroof lol

I think ill need to hold out for someone a little closer mate. thanks anyway. ill keep you in mind and if you dont sell it soon drop me a pm and i may have to reconsider this as an option.

thanks mate