jjgti

REAR AXLE corrado 1994 (9a)

hey all im looking for a rear axle for my raddo, had the car for 3 months now and never noticed a problem until I checked my tyres the other day and found that it had worn down my 3 month old n/s rear tyre, to the wire on the inner edge, Looked into the problem a little closer and noticed the clearance difference on both arches, gutted it needs to be fixed asap because I have fitted coilovers and its a little tail happy when I take a right turn mwahaha and I dont fancy buying a new tyre every 3 months.

cheers any help would be much appreciated :thumbleft:

JJ

I've got one. Removed from my 8V last year when I TDi'd it. It's identical to the 16V one so will bolt straight on, although it'd be worth putting new axle bushes in and maybe giving it a clean.

If you're in Wales then you'd need to travel to pick it up so its yours for beer money if you want it - I have no use for it.

Cheers

Tom

I have one too in good condition. Paid £60 for it was going to get it powder coated but ended up buying another already done looking for what I paid or it