24V Renshaw

WANTED - BBS RC Centre badges.

Afternoon all.

I am after a set of mint or extremely good condition centre badges from BBS RC's.

These are the big 80mm ones and I want the original chrome BBS ones. Don't need the nuts or plates, but if someone has all of it and won't split them I might be interested.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers

Jay

i'll pop the ones i got from the wheels i bought off you in the post, if you like . you might be able to make a good set up, pm your address again and i'll send asap

That's very generous, do you not need them?. What are they like? I am happy to buy nice clean new ones but am seriously struggling to find any at the mo.

Do you mean the chrome centres with the white 'BBS' logo? I bought a set brand new for my RC's last year from Germany. They cost about £70 posted but were worth it.

I'll see if I can find the seller...bear with me....

---------- Post added at 7:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:12 PM ----------

Found them - if these are the ones you're thinking of. The price has gone up slightly but he's a genuine seller, think they arrived within 3 days of ordering them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BBS-Felgendeckel-Embleme-center-caps-weis-chrom-80mm-09-24-410-/400295344785?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item5d33763a91#ht_3065wt_975

have you tried PW motorsport as thats where i got my 4 new sets from, also have you actually tried vw as i got my four new centre caps for my RX's from them recently.

Cheers guys.

@Karl, Yep PW only do black and I doubt VW do them but with VW logos.

@ Tom, I did find those and it may be my only option, but was hoping more like £50 or less...

have you actually called pw motorsport as they did not show the silver ones either, but he got me some silver ones in about a week.