iR6

Corrado supplying dealer?

Noticed that on a few other vw and non vw forums that there is a suppliers section and more specifically an 'official' supplying dealership section, run by said dealers part department.

Forum members can start a new thread on parts they need to order, get prices etc. And parts can usually be posted out.

I know you can Pop into your local vw dealer but my local one isn't great and they have zero enthusiasm for anything other then there lunch break.

It would be nice to have a familiar name to deal with through the forum who was passionate about corrados. I used to work in a vw parts dept and would have definitely taken this on, ten years to late now though!

And as for other suppliers, is there no need for a tuners section, such as one for Stealth etc. I know vince is a member, but general post get lost over time, would a Stealth section be more useful.

Anyway just a thought. I used a BMW forum the other day and they had a supplying BMW dealer section, i asked for a cost and got an almost instant response, ordered and they were delivered next day, really handy. Especially if you have a long list of nuts bolts and clips n sh!t :)

You're in Kettering.. can only reccommend the parts guys at Listers in Coventry (would be about a 45 minute drive for you I guess).

Have been going there for years now and both Heath and Ian are more than happy to put through any laundry list of nuts and bolts for enthusiasts like us... worth the drive if your local dealers are lazy feckers!

You're in Kettering.. can only reccommend the parts guys at Listers in Coventry (would be about a 45 minute drive for you I guess).

Have been going there for years now and both Heath and Ian are more than happy to put through any laundry list of nuts and bolts for enthusiasts like us... worth the drive if your local dealers are lazy feckers!

Funnily enough I deal with listers in Coventry on an almost weekly basis, though it's the van centre :( Just thought it would be handy to have a trusted contact on the forum, with a dedicated sub section, and even more handy if they don't mind posting parts out. Heath and Ian sound like just the guys :)