Sign in to follow this  
Angie Kilburn

Honda Motorcycle Blue G60 for £2200 ono in Chorley, Lancashire

G60 | Honda Motorcycle Blue | Chorley, Lancashire

Price: £2200 ono

Description:

It is with much regret that I am having to sell my 1.8 G60 Corrado but due to personal circumstances, she has to go.

Eleanor has a full body kit, HiD headlight conversion kit, CD player. Badgeless colour coded front grill. Performance air filter. Colour coded side skirts. Performance Milltek Sport exhaust. Sports

performance suspension. Drilled discs all round and loads of pad wear still to go. Wolf race Alloys and had 4 new tyres fitted 3 months ago, she also has about 4 months tax left and MOT till next

March. Recently had new coolant bottle fitted, along with sensors and also had new brake hoses fitted along with other stuff, she has a sports steering wheel and her interior is immaculate.

Bad points - her sunroof does not open fully but that is easily seen too and her spedometer dial isnt working at all, although its easily fixed and she was keyed on one side and I was quoted £180 for it

be repaired, although it does not bother me, I am being honest about her.

She drives really well and also has a cover to protect her from the elements.

A lovely car to look at and not seen another in this colour.

Cash only and shes ready when you are.

I also have a full set of spare seals for all doors and windows in case they are needed for the future.

Its better to email me at [email protected] for further questions. Thanks

1_22225_1339861391_

Edited by Angie Kilburn
forgot to add