Sign in to follow this  
casual

Aqua Blue VR6 for £3400 in Northampton / Sutton Coldfield

VR6 | Aqua Blue | Northampton / Sutton Coldfield

Price: £3400

Description:

95 M Reg VR6

Aqua Blue

I have owned the car for 3 and a half years now, I have done a fair amount of work to her over the years but I have tried to keep it standard in appearance while giving her a personal touch that I wanted.

She was serviced and stamped upto 76k in 2003, I brought her in 2009 with 107k on the clock, since I have had the pleasure of owning her i have serviced her myself being a qualified technician.

She currently resides on 122k, and was lucky enough to be mainly used as a weekend car, and is still in use so mileage will increase

Below I have listed the work I have carried out, I have a book full receipts for the parts and work carried out.

I changed over from cream to black leather but kept the headlining as I feel the black lining makes it quite dark inside, this brightens it up I believe.

15” Speedlines I shot blasted and then painted Peugeot grey. I have just replaced the front tyres so have full tread, and the rears have plenty of tread (5mm.)

The ABS, sunroof and rear active spoiler all work perfectly. As do the windows, wing mirrors and heated seats.

Engine is perfect, pulls all the way through the rev range with no knocks or rattles, All gear changes are smooth and precise. The clutch has seen around 10k miles since its change along with the

release bearing which was replaced while I had the gearbox off replacing the timing chains. I had no evidence of this being done by previous owners other than the last owners assurance, however I

changed these as a precaution.

When I brought the car, it was set up with poly bushes and koni coil overs. I found these to harsher set for myself so I replaced the front arms (easier than just bushes) with original rubber bushes, rear

axle bushes. and spax coil overs, which was then 4 wheel aligned and ride height adjusted by a garage.

When I brought the car a previous owner had unplugged the abs light, when I reconnected it, there was a fault using vagcom in the unit. 2 sensors were faulty and a fault in the unit itself. All 4 abs

sensors were replaced and I took the abs unit apart flushed the unit through and replaced all the internal seals. The abs system now works perfectly.

She has just been taxed and tested, with only an advisory on the rear wheel bearings (being taper) just needed tightening after being recently replaced. The exhaust backbox needs a bracket welding

back on, however I have secured it and passed an mot last month with this.

The bodywork is sound, there are the obvious small stone chips on the bonnet and a small 5p sized patch of rust on the lower part of the drivers door. Another small patch on the bottom of the drivers

wheel arch.

Few scratches here and there, shes not perfect but I believe to be in good condition.

I get around 35 MPG on a decent run, and have got over 40 driving like miss daisy.

All lights work and the headlight upgrade really makes a difference.

Any photos I will provide on request as soon as possible,

Viewings welcome, located either in Northampton or Sutton Coldfield (as in use)

Im sure there are things i have missed but any questions please feel free to contact me, and i will do my best to get back to you as soon as i can.

I believe the price to be fair on condition, so please no time wasters or stupid offers

No canvassers

March 2009 Relays:

Aux, Fuel, wiper, hazard, lamps etc

Crank sensor, indicators (orange)

Rear axle bearings

Replaced N/S/R caliper

Brake fluid

Oil + filter change

Spark plugs + Coils

September 2009 109k

Bias valve replaced

Copper brake hoses

Braided brake hoses

Brake fluid

Feb 2010 112k

Timing chain, tensioner, guides + engine gaskets etc

Clutch, release bearings flywheel bolts

Sump gasket,

Oil and coolant change

Gearbox oil change

Head light loom upgrade

Wish Bones new bushes

Anti roll bar bushes

Tie rods ends

Undersealed

March 2010 112k

Black leather interior installed + new underlay/felt installed where needed.

Radio aerial replaced.

Audioscape Door pods added with mutant speakers

Fan switch panel repaired.

Sunroof motor replaced

Lupo wiper conversion

4 Conti premium tyres £315

May 2010 113k

4 x ABS sensors

Expansion tank cap

4 wheel alignment

Wheel bolts replaced

Pollen filter replaced

August 2010 115k

288 front brake conversion

ABS pump refurbed

Engine & gearbox mounts

2 rear wheel bearings

Air filter

Carbon fuel filter

Oct 2010 116k

Replace door locks and code 2 new keys £287

Replace Clifford Alarm with Toad AI606 £300

Battery replaced £42

Windscreen replaced £70

August 2011 120k

Front and rear discs + pads

Oil change

Spax coilovers

4 wheel alignment and ride height set up.

Bias valve

ABS pump refurbed

Orginal speedlines shot blasted and refurbed, sprayed Peugeot grey

2 front wheel bearings

Spark plugs + coils

May 2012

Tax and Tested

Two tyres replaced

1_9814_1339863494_

3_9814_1339863494_