wbx6dan

G60 front engine mount and plate

Hi there

i wondered if anyone has a front engine mount fixes to block/case (not the doughnut ) for a 91 g60

also i could do with the coolant cover plate that fixes to the block behind the cam belt/cover

didnt want to pay silly money though

Thanks for looking Dan

Hi Dan you can buy the cover plate on EBay I got one got about £12-13 the biggest problem is the O ring behind the plate, it's also obsolete & I've not yet been able to source one, am now looking at getting a "make your own o ring" kit

Nice one thanks for that had a panic attack and checked the block and the "o" ring is still there i thought i binned it!

where abouts in exeter are u?

Hi Dan I'm looking at getting the o ring re manufactured or sourcing a kit where you can make your own if you're interested ? I recently binned an engine due to this fault, if left un treated the block face corrodes and you'll never get a seal on it. I'm near the Uni, you from down this way ?

---------- Post added at 9:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:18 AM ----------

Here's the item number for the coverplate, 190683347477 good seller ive bought a few bits off him without issue, does a few other interesting bits too