JonnyHull

Rear Corrado Script Badge and Rear VW emblem (both chrome and mint)

It seems a lot of guys on here are after chrome badges at the moment but I thought I'd try my luck. I've been looking on the forum for a while and on ebay and drawn a blank so far.

As per the title, I need a silver Corrado script badge and rear chrome VW emblem. The ones on my car aren't too bad but I'm after as near mint replacements as possible. If any of you have a spare knocking arround or are breaking a car please let me know.

I'd prefer to keep everything as stock as possible so really want genuine OEM ones .

Thanks guys,

Jon

It's amazing how elusive that OEM script badge is! It's almost like finding a virgin on a student campus...

Mine is also in bad shape, would love to get replacement but it is so hard to find it! Hope you will find a nice badge for yourself (I am not looking actively atm so no competition from me :p ). Think whoever would make an identical replacement part would be in for a nice source of income...

Got one mate, see VR6 pete's wanted post for pics. not sure why pete hasn't had it but there if you want it.

£30. Posted ;-)

Edited by KIPVW

I'm sure I read in the news that most European countries now accept Corrado Script Badges as legal tender due to it being a far more stable unit of currency than the Euro.

There are some VW emblem's available from Greece on eBay for £55. If they sell a few of them that should sort out their economy in one go!

Kip: I've seen your badge on VR6Pete's thread but didn't want to jump in. For some reason I can't see the pictures (something to do with not having permissions which is strange!) You mention it isn't mint and has some wear which sounds not too far off the one I am looking to replace to be honest. Cheers for the offer though.