DJstitch91

Hello from Bath

so hi, i have just brought and had delivered my 1.8 16v (came from Southampton area). reputation of corrado goes before itself had it on the drive for 5 mins before people was stopping in the road just to ask about it and saying even in the sort of condition its in its still a sweet ride

Been on this forum for the last few weeks since decided on a corrado. you have been very helpful in check lists of thing to check.

So my car i thought i would go for a running project which is in need of some tlc.

will be about im guessing a lot as looking to do major service and tidy up of the c which i hope you guys will be able to point me in the right directions

hopefully have some pics up soon (once the rain clears and can at least make the outside look presentable)

Off subject and probably in the wrong place but i need a drivers side handle if anyone could help best place to source?

also wondered anyone else in the Bath/Bristol area? i no i have seen a black g60 around lately.

Welcome :)

There are several people breaking cars in the "cars breaking forum". But depending on what's broken, the handle is a common fault and someone on here sells a handle repair kit. I'm a bit too drunk to search for it right now though but should be easy to find.

Hi I'm from around the calne/chippenham area I know of two black g60's around here ,don't think either of them are on the forum though.