Sign in to follow this  
Gav Rallye

some pics of my rallye and interior

the car has 66k on clock had stage 4 overhall,jabba sport chip&pully supersprint exaust,short shift gear box,chromed&detailed engine,17"BBS RCswith perP7000s,haf leather electric recaros,momo course leather stearing wheel awsom Gti white dials,pop out rear windows ,totaly standard body work with original optional extra green paint work.Fully wax oiled under side.Hope you like the pics. 8)

that wouldnt happen to be a certain Mr Keenan's old motor by any chance???.......if it is i drooled all over it at Kames last year......damn damn nice motor 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

bad aspect ratio - other than that - very nice car :)

one of the only cars that i would properly consider selling for.

Along with mr2 mk3 turbo, rallye, g60 limited/synchro , mk2 gti vr6, audi sport quattro ------ideal

Was seriously thinking about a C-VR6orG60 but when i seen this car and took a test drive(drove like a new car) it swayed my decision only draw back for me was the left and drive but since having it have found it very easy to get used to.Im quite sure i'll get to a C one day as iv owened-3xMk.4polos-1)Blue S.E,2)Dragon green 16valve,3)Silver 16valve--2xMk.2Golfs-1)C reg gray/silver 8vGti,2)Hellious blue H reg with G60 arches all trim colour coded,O.Z. super T's,lowered 40mm on spax (still have this one as my daily ride) 1x a volvofirst car then seen the light enough said,&1x Mk 4 115bhp oil burner.