Jim

For Sale: Seiko Solar Quartz Watch

I really need to merge most of the posts in this thread with the old watch discussion thread that came up a few months ago!!

Think guildmage is going to take it.. so hopefully yes :)

Nice watch's - but i must be the only one that doesn't wear a watch these days... i have a phone instead that does that for me.

Nice watch's - but i must be the only one that doesn't wear a watch these days... i have a phone instead that does that for me.

I didn't wear a watch for years but just started to get a bit of interest a few years ago. I like to look at my wrist and see the time. That and it's more than just a timepiece for me.. I just enjoy them as objects or a hobby. It's like cars.. a £500 Fiesta would more than suffice for most of us but we choose to spend money on maintaining a Corrado :)

Hi Jim, yeah I will send the money tonight. I need to be at home (...I'm at work now) to transfer money tho, as Barclays require "special calculator" to do it.

These watch is great.. been looking at few other sites. I'm loving it even more, also will never every have to replace battery - how good is that :)

Phones does indeed show the time, but nowadays rubbish phones (smartphones) last like a day or two max... what I'f I am stranded on a desert and cannot recharge? :p At least I will know how long till 5 o'clock tea :)

Out of interest how much was the Nato strap? One of my straps has just broken and I was looking at a replacment, this would fit the bill.

Oh and Speedmaster Pro Moon is the one for me.

I think was about £8 from the eBay seller watchgecko - very good guy to deal with. Have bought other straps from him since :)