ozowen

I'm on a one way journey - 2 Corrado's again?

Morning Forum members. Up at 6am and on train travelling North, one way ticket; hoping to drive back. Where am I headed?

Answers on a reply, happy hunting

Cheers Oz

You should of let me know you were coming

I so wish you were the destination but alas wife would not entertain that sort of money again. Nice reply though, don't worry the Tatton deal is still going ahead. See you soon but not today

Edited by ozowen
bloody dodgy wifi on train

How's the train journey going, hope you are not going to kick up a 'STORM' and make people 'GREEN' with envy !!!!!!!!

See you later bro.......

How's the train journey going, hope you are not going to kick up a 'STORM' and make people 'GREEN' with envy !!!!!!!!

See you later bro.......

Stop teasing young brother of mine :-)

Heading towards a Storm per chance?

That definitely got my attention but negotiations were under way elsewhere; that said I did contemplate but needed to get home to read full thread (work access is sh**e) and show the wife. She wasn't to sure about the colour so discussions took place and well a deposit was made but not by me so like so many others, a missed opportunity. The price was unbelievable............................

Edited by ozowen

I suspect further North for Blackberry picking

Good nose.............if all's well it will be a wonderful journey back south, 13 years on from the original a similar car is found but with nice upgrades already present. Wish me well.............

Edited by ozowen

Nice choice, and you get to keep the LMs too unless you fancy Compomotives instead lol

Nice choice, and you get to keep the LMs too unless you fancy Compomotives instead lol

Bang on...........well done it will be the LM's but you never know how negotiations will go might get them both, don't need the speedlines though I have 8.

That the Midlothian car on pistonheads? I actually mulled the idea of buying it and selling mine for a few seconds - it looks sooperb!

This is why I try not to look at Corrado adverts in case i see something that's a gear deal and need to buy it. I just took a look at the advert though and that does look a very good buy.

You're a Blackberry addict!

It's the only colour (except for a certain particular silver)

That the Midlothian car on pistonheads? I actually mulled the idea of buying it and selling mine for a few seconds - it looks sooperb!

Its neally all there. Looking at yours especially the detailing it would definately be in a fight, the front has had a respray which has gone slightly wrong so needs rectifying, but tiny cost the rest is spot on

Very nice indeed now hurry up and get some pics up!

Jesus I drive all night and now all you want is pictures.................patience young jedi they will be along shortly

This is why I try not to look at Corrado adverts in case i see something that's a gear deal and need to buy it. I just took a look at the advert though and that does look a very good buy.

Nor do I but i have a very observent brother with a telephone

Assume you got it then as it's sold. Pics!!!

It is a blackberry with an engine and 4 wheels cause I bought it

Good effort. Must tricky knowing which is which and what keys are for which car lol.

Nor do I but i have a very observent brother with a telephone

GUILTY AS CHARGED OZ...........Just need to find one for myself now !!!!!!

Good effort. Must tricky knowing which is which and what keys are for which car lol.

I have many hooks on my key box; infact I have a few spare :-)

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

GUILTY AS CHARGED OZ...........Just need to find one for myself now !!!!!!

as i have told you befor the corrado does something to you, i don't know what it is but once smitten; NEVER LOST IN THE HEART!!!!!!!