alby328

Hi everyone, bit of advice needed :)

Hi, I've been a member since march 2010. I know this because that's when I bought my vr6! Although I haven't posted before I'm a regular visitor and love reading about other people's vr's. So, respect due for a great site.

The reason advice is needed...I've decided the time might be coming to sell my car, moving house and lack of space blah blah blah, but how do you put a price on your car? A bit about her might help, she's completely standard (why ruin a good thing), purple, fabric interior, very minimal but slight bodywork issues for a 95 car it has to be expected. A couple of common faults are the sunroof tilts but doesn't slide and the abs light stays on, the abs works though as I found out a few weeks back! Everything else works as it should and she's FAST!!

Now the interesting part she's only covered 48,500 miles! I genuinely only know of one that was lower. It's low because it's lived it's whole life in jersey. I've had her for nearly 2 and half years and I've only covered 6000 miles with everyday use.

So, any ideas? Ball park figures?

I've tried to include a photo, hopefully it's worked.

Thanks for reading

Alby

If it's a tidy car with fulll documentatation I'd say about 6K, but that would be mint with no bodywork issues and every thing working. your only problem is it's in jersey and you've got to get people to look at it.

My Vr is similar spec with leather and airco with 10K less on the clock. the above figure seems to fit but i guess it all depends if your buying or selling :)

yo! thought i recognised that seafront! , im from guernsey :)

well tbh your cars only worth what someone is willing to pay, i would say 2k to 2.5k is a safe asking price localy,

everyone from the uk loves a low mileage car, so you might get better luck on ebay auction, but you got the MOT issue to sort out,