Sign in to follow this  
D.A.M IT!

Dragon Green 1.8 16v for £550 in Hemel Hempstead

1.8 16v | Dragon Green | Hemel Hempstead

Price: £550

Description:

I'm posting this for a good friend of mine as he's lost his login details to here.

From what I've seen of this car its a very solid and original corrado and has heaps of paperwork on all work carried out on it since new.

It does have a few problems that need sorting, but he has all the parts that you'll need to fix it up including a spare engine, cv joint and fusebox.

The paintwork is quite dull but would come up great with a good clean and a polish. Someone has added some horrible chrome strips at some point which can be seen in the pics, but these should be easy enough to remove.

The interior is very tidy.

As he says the only reason he hasn't done the work himself is that he just hasn't got the time. Should you decide to fix the problems or break it, this car is a bargain at £550

This is the write up he gave me for it:

1991 rado kr 1.8 16v too good to break all original and unmodified

125,000miles full serv history and docs going back to new, 3 owners who kept every receipt etc

This car has an electrical prob that drains battery rapidly, a top end rattle, noisey C.v and maybe a couple of other little things...

i have a spare k.r engine/head

i have new C.V

i have a spare fuse box

i dont have time, money, or space so sadly it has to go... personally would love to see it back on the road but my golf is falling to bits

Price £550

Call Steve on 07976155126

1_4417_1344206842_

3_4417_1344206842_