Stonejag

VR6 Sump (baffled if poss)

Turns out lowered cars don't like sloping driveways with fold-down bollards installed... :oops: Managed to hit it at just the wrong angle and put a hell of a dent in the front of my sump...

It's still oil-tight for now but I'd like to get it swapped before anything bad (worse?) happens. Before I run to eBay for a new one, has anybody got one going cheap? Wouldn't mind upgrading to a baffled 24v one if anybody has one spare.

Thanks in advance,

Stone

Got a 24v sump thats surplus in the boot of my car. trying to get it cleaned up at work without much luck. Got a small scratch on the bottom but otherwise perfect. Looking for 60 quid.

Good stuff. Do you know how much lower do they sit than stock? Bit aware that being ally rather than thin steel it's going to crack rather than dent if I whack it on something again...

I will have a measure tomorrow but they are just about the same. 2 simple baffles inside. Adds another litre to the oil. It feels tough. dont need a new gasket. just some gasket paste.