Brownmiata

g60 will idle but nothing else.

Okay so to get the full answer I have to tell you I was beating up on the car. I got it for free and was in a canyon with a couple miata friends. It started to over heat so I stopped. A few weeks back it would stall every once and a while on the freeway. and do this off chug while driving (just in the middle of like 80mph just like shut off then come back on.)

It started having hesitation. After it was cooled down it wouldn't start. After like 400 tires it pop started it in reverse and it started. Then i had to rev it very high to get it to go anywhere. And at idle it would rev so slow it was un believable. I continued up the hill and then parked. I was freaking out and i decided to drive home. It got home fine after putting oil in it and checking for a vacuum leak (i do hear a sucking sound from this tube that has a T coming off of it right on top of the intake manifold.

So I walk out to start it this AM and it Started right up (yay!) and then it wont rev I can hold the gas down all I want and nothing happens.

It seems that everything would point to the fuel pump. But the idle with no rev issue. This is going to be my DD and this weekend I will be doing all the fluids and filters. Any Ideas? I am really new to the corrado.

TL;DR Car starts and Idles but wont rev after harsh canyon run

Its a 1990