Jamie

Sunroof Motor

Looking for a working sunroof motor. I'm new to Corrado ownership so not sure if 93 is considered early or late but it looks like this

E050E946-C40A-475D-8043-EE8926776348-6784-000006D3DE2EAF6F.jpg

Sorry Ian that's not actually my motor it's a pic I robbed off the net, the stickers missing on mine and can't see a part number anywhere on it :(

I bought a couple of sunroofs motors recently and managed to fix my original one in the mean time. Try removing the sunroof motor from the car and use the allen key to turn the motor about a dozen times each direction, do this a few times and then plug the cables back in and see if it works. I might to worth a try. :)

I did this with mine and its worked fine since, id imagine something stuck from lack of use and doing this free'd it up!

Make sure you replace the allen key cover as the motor doesn't work other wise.

Looking for a working sunroof motor. I'm new to Corrado ownership so not sure if 93 is considered early or late but it looks like this

E050E946-C40A-475D-8043-EE8926776348-6784-000006D3DE2EAF6F.jpg

This is a late motor, Part Nr 535 959 731 and labelled Rockwell France, mine is exactly the same - I believe the 1989 > 1992 ones are different?

Can do it for £25.00 delivered by next day TNT courier if interested?

Ian.

Make sure you replace the allen key cover as the motor doesn't work other wise.

Yep realised that but cheers for the tip mate. What I have noticed and not sure if it's normal is when the Allen key cover is open there is barely any resistance, when it is closed (but removed) you can barely turn the Allen key - is this normal?

Dumpty - yep tried that mate its not made a blind bit of difference :(

£25 is cool Ian. Is Paypal ok with you? If its ok pm me your details.

Cheers

Jamie