Jadie

ideling issue HELP?!?!

HELP!!

hi guys im new here literally just signed up as recommended by mad-dog!

Sorry to drop right in the deep end but ive got a problem that im hoping one of you can help me out with.. my rado has had idleing problems since day one, it was seriously under ideling to the point it would cut out i had a new idle control valve and it seemed to sort the problem to a point although still hunting slightly. its now over reving at times, for instance when i start her up she will sit between 3 and 3.5 revs, sometime if i carry on driving it will go back down normally but tonight it didnt. dont want to cause more problems by driving it so want to get it sorted asap, anyone know what it could be?!

lol funny you should say that, my partner is sorting vacuum pipes tomorrow! fingers crossed thats what it is :)

Jade I'll swing by tomorrow if you want... Myself and ray sorted David's nugget when it was poorly I'm sure we can do the same for you

my boyfriends guna do something with the vacuum pipes tomorrow which he thinks is the problem, if it doesnt sort it out if your about sunday or monday that would be awsome to give us a hand :)

awsome u guys will be doing me a MASSIVE favour im literally about to give up with this car :( :( :( really dont want to everytime i drive it i fall in love with her again but i cant take these stupid problems lol. i think ray gave me his number on facebook? if ur the guy im thinking you are?!?!? lol

jealous much?!! wanted to get a g60 but ended up with 1.8!! lol ive just added you as friend on fb to chat more!

dont give up with the car.

ive spent the best part of a year fighting electrical issues to get it running like it does now... everything actually work ... touch wood

belts002.jpg

the 3 vacuun hoses you see here are the ones that caused me problems they had collapsed,hope it is this cause it,s an easy fix

cant we make a meet nite at mine on saturday/sunday nite?!?! lol i can supple a few beers, plenty of spaces for people to kip and a good band playing up the local tomorrow nite lol haha :)

lol i am working tomorrow night :(and away on sunday :) otherwise i would say sure lol as long as there are no cats in the house?

i have an allergy to them :( and money i earn on a saturday night pays for my cars lol

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

cool :) owen

i have an allergy to them :( and money i earn on a saturday night pays for my cars lol

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

cool :) owen[/QUOT

you have an allergy to pussy-nightmare