yellowdfp

New Corrado Mk1 drivers side front wing - £99 or o.n.o.

Hi.

Quite rare now. A never fitted brand new R/H drivers side Corrado wing. I bought this as a precaution when I owned my much missed 1.8 16v Corrado - luckily I never needed it. These cost well over £300 new. VW part number is: "535 821 022 B"

A handy spare to have in case someone prangs your pride and joy or to help restore a Corrado. Fits all early (Mk 1, to '50-M011 396') pre-1992 model year 1.8 16v and G60 cars (those with concave bonnets / recessed front fogs).

It is in straight 'as new' condition with no dings or dents although there are few light storage scuffs. It is in original matt black primer. It does not have the hole for a European side indicator repeater (perhaps so it an optionally be used with North American cars with repeaters in the bumpers?). A hole could easily be added.

Located in the Edinburgh area. I can send by insured courier for £20, packaged as well as I can to avoid damage (cardboard and bubble wrap), or, preferably you can collect from/I can deliver to the central Scotland area. Payment by PayPal, or cash on collection please. £99 or near offer please.

David.

Edited by yellowdfp
Is still for sale

Hello all.

Due to an unexpected family bereavement when I originally posted, I was unable to proceed with a sale at that time.

So this front wing is still available and as described above - hopefully we can find it a new home ...

David.

No indicator hole?

Don't think any came with holes due to the American cars having the indicators on the bumpers?