mariojoshi

For SWAP! VR6 Magnex full system and de-cat for STD VR6 Exhaust

As per title - I've got a full Magnex system including de-cat (and lambda that's not coming out in a hurry) that I want to swap for a standard VR6 cat back system.

Doesn't need to be in excellent nick - just needs to not leak/blow and get through an MOT really.

The Magnex has done about 10k miles with my car, a few more on Bobby's car (Rotrex Black VR) before me. It's in great condition as per the photos.

Located in Beds, but will travel/collect within reason.

39c27f62.jpg

d431ba70.jpg

4caf33da.jpg

eddf7188.jpg

In my view - absolutely the best system for a non charged VR - perfect burble on idle, pops a little on overrun when warm - doesn't drone, especially at motorway speeds.

After £200 and your old system.

0781 555 3914

Josh

Edited by mariojoshi

Hi Josh. This is what I have to offer if its any good to you mate:

2012-09-09_11-58-48_999.jpg

2012-09-09_11-58-39_655.jpg

2012-09-09_11-58-02_905.jpg

2012-09-09_11-57-53_596.jpg

It could do with a good clean and polish, but its in pretty good condition.

Hi Mate - Looks good - problem is that you're virtually on the other side of the world! Is that system for sale on its own? If so, how much including postage?

Josh

Postage is not a problem. I recon it will probably cost about £9 through Parcelmonkey to get it to you. Im ideally looking for something to swap for this system, but if you want to make me an offer then we could possibly strike a deal?

Cheers mate.

Well - it's got to be a case of you tell me what you think its worth.

Clearly, as I need one, there's more value in it than usual - but as people just chuck them, they wouldn't usually be worth more than scrap value (no offence intended)

Regards,

Josh

No offence taken atall mate. Basically I'm looking for a full exhaust system like the one your selling, in order to replace this one. So I can't sell it for any less than what I would have to pay to replace it. I can offer you a swap/swap plus cash maybe, but I would need to make sure if I sold it then I can put another set up back on in reasonable time. Hope this makes since. Cheers.Rob.

Hi Rob,

The last standard system sold on here went for £40 - certainly there would be absolutely no point me simply swapping for a standard system and making nothing on the deal - so it's less hassle to just put it back on the car if I'm honest chap. Again - absolutely no offence meant!

Ta

Josh

Yep - no problem on selling the decat on its own - apart from the lamba being completely stuck in it!

It has a second hole for a wideband lambda if you ever wanted to go forced induction with extra management.

Will work out a price for you fella - no idea what they usually go for.

Josh

Cheers mate. I could drill the old lambda out if needed, so thats not a problem. Im not sure on price either, so as soon as you have an idea let me know. i will look forward to hearing back from you. Rob.