samthegram

16" Image 3 piece split wheels. 4 x100

After much deliberation I am finally selling my beloved Image splits. I have had these nearly 4 years and originally bought them as 7" all round with staggered dishes and offsets but changed them to the following:-

16 x 8.5 rear et 15 with 3" dish and nearly new Nankang 205/40/16's

16 x 7 front et 20 (but need spacers to clear the brakes, see below) with a 2" dish and 5/6mm tread Toyo Proxes T1R 195/40/16's

All wheels have powdercoated black centres with powdercoated crackle black centre caps/plates. All but one of the dishes have a ceramic clearcoat done by Image themselves which is very hardwearing and resistant to corrosion ,all you have to do is wash them with hot soapy water, no polishing needed! The fronts have chromed split rim bolts and the rears have stainless bolts.

All wheel bolts (16) are included as they are longer than standard due to the wheels design, included also are a set of 20mm hubcentric spacers.

I ran the fronts with bolt on hub-centric 20mm spacers to clear my calipers (standard 256mm standard 4 x100 setup) as the backs of the wheels are very flat

so the virtual et became et 0. You could probs get away with 15/16mm spacers as there was a little room between wheel and caliper. You may need to have the arches rolled depending on how low your C' is. I have mine rolled and had no rubbing issues whatsoever.

The condition is very good although as with anything second hand not perfect. There was a curb mark on the passenger side front which I sanded down but is still slightly noticeable but only close up. The drivers side front has had the ceramic clearcoat removed because of some chemical staining and is polished so does require re-polishing every now and again.

Overall they are an extremely good looking set of wheels to compliment any 'rado looking for the deep dish euro style.

I am looking for £750 ono for them

Located in North Derbyshire. collection/local delivery only.

My number is ; zero seven nine seven seven five three zero nine six seven.

I have attached a picture of them on my C aswell.

Sam.

Lovely set of wheels mate. Good luck with the sale!!

Just out of interest, did you keep the original two rear outers and if so do you still have them for sale? I ask as the 8.5 rear may put some people off as it wil most likely require arch work to make them fit without rubbing, but 7's all round mean they would go on no hassle (and still look the business IMO).

Dave

Lovely set of wheels mate. Good luck with the sale!!

Just out of interest, did you keep the original two rear outers and if so do you still have them for sale? I ask as the 8.5 rear may put some people off as it wil most likely require arch work to make them fit without rubbing, but 7's all round mean they would go on no hassle (and still look the business IMO).

Dave

Cheers. I actually acheived the extra width with 1.5" wider inner barrels not dishes , so the original 'poke' was the same as it is now even though they were 7's

---------- Post added at 4:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:35 PM ----------

Want a staggered set of Borbet A's to replace them ?

No sorry, I am going to put the money from the sale into some Schmidt Moderline 3 piece as a replacement set. Just put my G60 steelies back on for winter now.

Want a staggered set of Borbet A's to replace them ?

jimbob88 is after a set of a's mate,give him a nudge.