rado mc

Black L041 1990 16v

Hi thanks for interest as mentioned anything on the engine and to do with running I'm using for transplant. once this is done (a few weeks) and working fine there will be more engine parts available.

Thanks, Andy

Hi, if you have it, could I take the brake servo mount(booster bracket) please. Bracket that mounts the servo to the firewall.

Been hunting high and low for one to get my car project back on the road lol.

Inbox me a price and PayPal if cool and ill sort it out ASAP.

Thanks

Ian

shouldn't be a problem Ian, once engines out of the way i'll sort it and pm you if you don't find one in the meantime thanks.

That would be great. Do you have any idea when your taking the engine out roughly?

Thanks

Ian

may get a couple of weeks yet sorry. my project is going very slowly at mo due to work and needing help from an expert!

---------- Post added at 7:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:25 PM ----------

Interior seats? if so what condition are they?

replied on 'wanted' Matt.

hi buddy,, ile take sunroof off you... does it all work okay ???? thanks.........

pm sent re sunroof

No probs,

sorry but i'm going to be using servo and cylinder from the donor as mine is leaking and letting air in.

Andy.

hi there, do you have clutch master cylinder, the one that attatches to pedal, if so, how much please :-)

Hi i reckon i'll be using the master cylinder etc as my current one is letting air in somewhere. sorry. If it transpires its not needed i'll let you know.

Have you bust the rod that attaches to pedal? i managed that somehow. local garage just welded it back on for us if so.

Thanks, Andy.

It's only the clutch master cylinder i need not the brake one :-) nah it's not broken, it's missing completely.

Rado mc, I'm in Preston and need a couple of minor trim bits - drivers door speaker grille, right hand instrument panel surround screw cover, plasic handbrake lever cover, rear parcel shelf sides and sunroof interior panel. Do you have any of these parts?

Dave.

Hi Dave,

the speaker covers have gone. As for the other parts i should have them. but those particular parts aren't with me in preston at the mo they are in Bradford with the car. I will be going up there next weekend if you can hang on till then and i'll gladly fetch them back?

Thanks - happy to wait til you're next trip to Bradford, will pm you my number so you can let me know when.

I would be interested in a non ac hvac system and the bumper grill if its not cracked... shipped to the us if possible

Bumper grill doesn't have the towing eye on still, plus its a real pain to get out of the bumper without busting sorry.

hvac system.. sorry not sure what that would be sorry, i'm not that technical with correct names. if its the heater controls, they've already gone.

thanks, Andy

Hi mate, is the bonnet available? And is the drivers wing a late one? Very interested if so. Is the electric window mechanism/regulator in full working order on the passenger door? Would be interested in all these items. Probably unlikely you would courier this lot, are you anywhere further south I.e Wales soon? Not in a huge rush. If you could get back to me that would be great. Thanks mate.