Toohottotrot

Corrado front wings, boot lid, brand new rear beam/subframe.

I'm clearing out my collection of parts as I'm moving house again soon.

Brand new VAG rear beam/subframe. Last time I looked VW price was £1000! For sale at £350

Pair of front wings mk2 so wider. No rot and nothing more than a small ammount of surface rust. £45 each but would like to sell as a pair. UPDATE ON THE WINGS......It would seem that one wing is early the other a late one. (Nearside being late model) Will confirm this shortly.

Nearside wing provisionally sold. The offside wing is an early one and is still for sale.

Boot lid in black, again no rot just a little surface rust. (Includes glass) £35[ATTACH=CONFIG]69495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]69497[/ATTACH]

Send me your email address if you want to see more pics of the items. Thanks, MJ

The parts are located in Worcestershire 20 minutes from the Droitwich exit of the M5

Edited by Toohottotrot

I would like the rear beam is it for vr6 or 4cylinder. Do you have part number , if you can accept 100 I will pick up?

Thanks

I would like the rear beam is it for vr6 or 4cylinder. Do you have part number , if you can accept 100 I will pick up?

Thanks

Hi Nick, the rear beam is the same one for the VR6 and four cyl versions, it also fits the Golf. I know there can be argument on this subject but the VW part numbers are all the same.

£100 would be a little too cheap as second hand ones go for this price. (someone could fit this one and then sell their old one as is, or powdercoat the old one and sell on?)

Thanks anyway

no worries

i will try for a vr one for peace of mind, is yours vr or four cylinder, i cant sell my old one as it is bent unfortunaly, if you change your mind let me now i can pick up thursday, otherwise there are a few second hand ones for £50 and £50 to power coat which is were got my price

anyway thanks for the reply

nick

This one is for the VR6. Like I said they are still avaliable from VW for £1001.00. I paid £350 for this one as I was going to do a complete "as new"rebuild. You are probably better off with one of the £50 ones. This one is really for anyone doing a "concours" rebuild. Someone is interested for his G*@f GTI but has to get the cash together, if I don't sell one day it will be very valuable! lol

Mj

also what year is the drivers side wing and what paint code i looks like my color, mine is a 93 kreg vr6

thanks

also what year is the drivers side wing and what paint code i looks like my color, mine is a 93 kreg vr6

thanks

Not sure on the paint code but it's green, some knowledgeable person on here may be able to tell us? This wing seems to be the early style and I'm pretty sure yours will be the later style

Mj