jimbob88

headlight loom

does anyone on here sell the uprated headlight looms? i've seen them on ebay but thought i'd try on here first.

i'll be fitting some inpros soon and installing a hid kit so i think its probably best to uprate the loom

I have one that I took off my valver (currently being broken). Its in mint condition and could do for £50?

BTW, its the 3 relay version. This cost me £70+ i belive

Edited by yacobwood

I'm going to stick my neck out and say for £20, including whatever profit the seller is making, the quality will be **** poor.

When somebody wants to put their life at stake for 20 bills let em...

If you've got any sense though fella you'd do best to steer clear of cheap sh*te - There are far too many people selling cheap and unsafe uprated looms that can't even be bothered to buy heavy duty crimping tools, let alone know how to solder properly, or how to encase electrical components to IP65 / IP68 etc

£20 + the cost of a good fire extinguisher :D I'd steer clear of cheap looms personally.

£50 isn't a lot of money for such a good upgrade. even with standard lights it makes a hell of a difference.

People do looms with OEM plugs on as well (exchange basis sometimes) for a bit more and they are worth it in my opinion.

Thanks for advice guys. I can appreciate the fact that the cheaper loom is cheaper for a reason.

I think "putting their life at risk" may be a tad dramatic tho. I may be alot of things but im not daft enough to sit in the car while its on fire.

I think it's also the fact that if you're doing 60 down a country lane, you don't want your lights to cut out because someone's used cheap products and poor methods constructing the loom.

dont get the 20 ebay one mine had one fitted and it was ****e so i removed it well the relay melted on it so had no lights