mariojoshi

Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers, VR6 Decat (with 2 lambda holes)

Coilies have seen about 12-15k miles use on my car - purchased new a few years ago.

Overall in good working order - usual bits of rust here and there as to be expected but all the threads have been cleaned up with a wire brush attachment on a drill, meaning that they are clear and all the collars are free moving. Comes with the C spanner (just have to pick it up from a mate's) and ready to fit to your 'rado.

Collection preferable from Herts/Beds or Bournemouth area where I am every few weeks. I travel around a bit for work (in Glasgow and Edinburgh next week) so let me know where you are just in case.

Just like these:

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=299650

£250.

Click for larger pics

th_IMG_2890_zpsf62a30d5.jpg

th_IMG_2888_zps4d019afc.jpg

VR6 Decat - good used condition. Space for 2 x lambdas (if you need to run a wideband on forced induction) currently one is blocked off with a blank (old lambda) and the other lambda is well and truly stuck in the pipe, so comes with it for free (it works too!)

£40

Collection/delivery terms as above.

Click for larger pics

th_IMG_2892_zps5bd9b6aa.jpg

th_IMG_2891_zpscf9d9657.jpg

Josh

Quite a long shot, but I don't suppose you would split the coil overs at all? One of mine has completely seized. Thanks.

Hello mate, currently in bournemouth, for £40 ill take the de-cat if you can bring it down sometime. Im in no rush tho as would proberly fit it after my mot in dec but anytime suits me as I can pop it in the shed. :)

Just confirming does the lambda usually fit the in the standard cat then and this would just replace it and plug in? Ie remove std cat, unplug old lambda that's in the old cat and fit this in its pace and connect up the lambda socket? Simples?

Hi Craig - yep no worries on bringing the decat down - where in B'mouth are you? My parents-in-law are in Boscombe Manor.

Lambda is the standard jobby that you'd have in your normal cat and just plugs in as usual. The only difficulty may be in the fact that there are two different plugs for early and late cars I think.

I'm sure this Lambda WILL come out - just didn't want to bugger it in case someone wanted it! (or you could even use the other lambda hole!)

Ta,

Josh

Cheers mate, I'm based in westbourne.

Let me know when you're next around and can hopefully sort something out.

As said I'm in no specific rush but consider it sold and see you soon.