GlosterOx

* Reduced * Flash Red VR6 for £2075 in Glos

VR6 | Flash Red | Gloucester

Price: £2075

Description:

1994 VW Corrado VR6 for sale

Tax + MOT until 03/2013 with a FSH.

Mileage approx 204,700

Have recently purchased Jay's DBP Corrado so this one is now reluctantly for sale, I have owned it for the last 2 1/4 years and prior to that for 10 years by a CCGB member.I have a box folder full of old invoices and MOT's totalling many £0000's including £3400 for a Vege replacement engine and other work @ 141K in 2005, so therefore only 63K on the current one.

Work carried out in 2011 included a new radiator, blue and yellow sensors, thermostat and expansion tank. New ISV and good S/H Coil Pack also.The Rear Shocks were replaced with Bilstein B4's, Bosch Lambda Sensor, both Track Rod Ends and Inner Tie Rods plus a pair of Kumho KU31 tyres on the front that have done approx 3K miles (with very good Michelin Pilots on the rear).

In 2012 the Oil Cooler Seals were replaced to cure a slight leak, both wishbones were blasted/painted Matt Black then fitted with Powerflex Front Bushes and R32 Rear ones and also Powerflex Front Anti-Roll Bar Bushes - The tracking/camber was then adjusted back to factory settings. Jay Renshaw Polyprop Inserts from the Group Buy were fitted to the factory Front/Rear Engine Mounts with a Lemforder Golf MK2 Gearbox Mount fitted too along with Castrol fully synthetic Gearbox Oil (Now much reduced general movement in the drivetrain plus a vastly improved gearchange as well). Lastly a Large Bore/Polished Throttle Body with as new Damper Valve has been fitted which has improved the throttle response, nearly new Red OE H/T Leads plus "home" refurbished Front Speedlines with new centre caps all round.

Other mods/improvements include:

Audioscape Door Pockets with Component Speakers

Red Samco Hoses

OE Voltage/Oil Pressure Gauges

Alpine Head Unit with 6CD Autochanger in Boot

Braided Brake Hoses all round

St/Steel Cat Back Exhaust with Oval Pipe

Uprated Headlight Loom with brighter bulbs

Thatcham approved H + P alarm fitted

DG engine remap

Standard Front Wipers that have had the dimples "ground away" for better operation with nearly new Bosch Blades plus an Aero Rear one.

Snags:

The paint is generally very good for nearly 19 years old but there is a little rust around the bottom of the tailgate, lacquer peel in a couple of places etc but it polishes up very well and attracts many good comments still. The sunroof tilts but doesn't slide and after a recent drive (not shown in pics) I had a small stone or something hole the O/S Front Fog Lamp. Slight wear to the fabric on the drivers seat bolster.

I am based in Gloucester for viewings/test drives with Proof of Driving License, weekends preferable but flexible on evening viewings too if required.

Please contact me if you would like any more info or more photos?

Thanks for reading,

Ian.

1_9118_1350835413_

2_9118_1350835413_

3_9118_1350835413_

4_9118_1350835413_

Edited by GlosterOx

Couldn't tempt you to part with the OE oil / volt gauges could I mate? :)

Indeed he doesn't. Worth a punt though! :) GLWS - looks like a nice honest example.