Finners

VR6 Cutting out + Poor Running

I dont post here often as i normally can search and find the answers im looking for but my car has me stumped.

I've got the problem of my VR6 cutting out at junctions and just general poor running (feels sluggish) and a little lumpy on idle .

Last time i took it to the garage, after all the normal bits i ended up getting the injectors ultrasonically cleaned along with the throttle body cleaned out and it was better but it just seemed to prolong how long it took the car to start cutting out.

ive changed

relays, ecu and the other one i forgot the number, leads, plugs and engine speed sensor (crankshaft sensor)

ive cleaned out

throttle body and idle valve

and ive checked the best i can for vaccum leaks. i assume it just all the hoses going to the throttle body and inlet manifold and the air intake system.

So i thought i would have another go at cleaning everything and checking for leaks today, nothing obvious and VAG-COM is clear. Now in the past it has had cams and a re-map done as far as i can tell with a de-cat on it. i had to put a cat on it to get it through an MOT a couple of years ago and this problem didn't start until about 18 months later.

Could the re-map be the problem? it was done by the Phirm, is this likely to be a piggy back unit that could have gone faulty? i cant see anything obvious on the outside of the ecu but could it be internal?

these are all my reading from vag-com, does anything stick out like a sore thumb? values that change i have put as a range.

680-720rpm idle speed

89.9 degrees coolant temp

1.008-1.016 o2

3.8-6 BTDC

3.4ms injectors on time

217 degrees EGR temp

3% engine load

14.6 degrees throttle body angle

34.3 degrees air intake

00010 switch position

1.055 ISV adaptation

50% ISV duty cycle

0001 switch position

1.008 o2 active

0.821 idle adapted value

0.922 part throttle adapted

0.933 full throttle adapted

Any suggestions would be appreciated as im a little annoyed being limited to 15 min journeys.

Thanks